Friday, February 16, 2007

COURTS megastore promoter

yes me, dear me, is the COURTS megastore promoter now. selling rice cooker, kettle and airpot. haha. didn't know that thing was call airpot until today. but it's very useful. so all of you out there go spoil and smash up all these 3 stuff that are in your house. faster go!!!!! everyone ther very nice to me. haha. but all of them like brothers and uncles to me. haha. but then lei i never eat the whole day because i dun wanna eat alone but this haidir guy say rite if i wan to eat can go the store there find him, then he will bring me go eat. haha. they really nice ppl. but in ther afternoon super boring man. so all of out there if possible come visit me in the afternoon, then we go ikea eat together. when i went there today, this auntie who work wif us ate 6 chicken wings!!!! so so amazing lor. and she eat until damn pro, and so clean. hahahaaha. and she let me lisen to all these funny stuff on her phone. and this fedrick guy treat me like his daughter i think. haha. everybody just super nice to me la. haha.
anw my youngest sis just told me i quarrel wif her only twice before, o man she actually counts!!!! haha
went to school today. haha it was fun lah. the performance was so so much better than ahs one lor. all got standard man. the modern dance was super nice. kept staring at yiting. haha. but she only dance so short lei. haha. then A15 won 2nd in banner painting. haha. i design and paint one leh!!!! rock rite. we should get first la, the 1st one was crap man. i think mine rock sock. can someone pls go and steal it for me?! i scream like crazy when i heard we won. haha. everyone arnd me was staring. haha. super high in school today. later the mass dnace i oso dance like crazy. haha. last chance le leh. the cheer i oso scream like crazy. anw, xingzhong i wanted to dance wif u lei, but then a little weird so i never. haha.
xingzhong, u better do something to persuade me to go run k?! if not the thought of running even kills my brain cells.
yes, songde i die oso wan to go SC
passerby, u so nice ar, i got 11-4. u wan a hug?!
wenwen, i oso miss u lor!!!!!! i miss hanging out with you in the art room!!! i miss mr tang. anw, u missed mr josef tam dance today!!!! he is one of the hottest guy on earth!!!
jeridyn, dun lie to me..u dun sleep ar?! haha. u promise ar. pls la josef tam cutter can...
yulan sian la!!!! y u see him only after i go off?!?!
QIQIN of course u in lah! go think of club motto can?! haha. u wan a treat u come visit me first. haha
YULING sis sorry i still will not stop laughing, the mere thought of it makes me crazy. haha. great another memeber!!!! i knew it! i knew u miss me so much that u whack the rice cooker! waha.
liang, i not despo can is my life no shuai ge at all lor. anw, u lazy pig, y dun just type in ur blog add la. go visit me at courts k?! haha
hope the previous post will rock ya!!!

No comments: