Saturday, February 10, 2007

u stupid uncle, how dare u cheat me?! you wan to die?!?!?!

o man, thanks for all the nice tags. i really love all of you. you all give me hope. o man, my previous posts damn emo rite?! though i feel damn emo stil but yea, i bought a super nice bag today so i'm happy now. ok. i dun really dare go church. sian...

thank you xinzhong, even though i dun really noe you but you are really nice to me. the song made me cry. thanks, you're even nicer than some of my frens. haha. thank you. i get what you're trying to say:)
thank you elaine and qiqin, both of you really made my day. especially elaine, nice joke man. haha. we did alot of stupid stuff today. at least i forgot abt my results for a while.
i feel damn bad la. i think my parents hate me for sure. because i'm not as smart as yuhan and all. they wan me to choose the path they want me to go. if i dun i'll not be respecting them. ya, i'm just a not filial child. too stupid for all of ya rite.. i noe... i understand... i;m sorry k...
o man, thanks sharon pls let me noe who u r. i wan to thank you personally. wenjun, tell mr tang he is really talented and nice. i really like him. and u wenjun, thanks. o shit i'm crying again. arg....
wenwen, i miss you.... hai... i dun have anymore dream le... i can never fulfill my dream. thanks cynthia.
o man, i actually good mood one lei.... i wanted to tell all of u abt the stupid uncle who cheat me... o man, i'm damn evil. pls everyonw, ignore me can?! i feel like i'm trying to gain all of you the attention. like a spoiled kid. pls dun be so nice to me can?! i don't deserve it..
o songde, thanks, u r a really great brother:)
i should stop crying... my eyes hurt...i should stop being emo... it's totally disgusting...
i miss vjc ppl... i dun wan to go but... i really miss everyone... wenwen, jeridyn, enid, chao yang, leanne, rachel, mr tang, ms chia, hari, andy(student council), cynthia, the ursa council who help me paste the poster, ado, anthony, some of the ursa nominee, marcus, eirene, jonathan(the band one and the ogl), timT, hui shan, yi juan, hua jia, my angel ( i still dunno who u r), elroy, my larry lim, mr josef tam, mr ho, wei jie, jingyi, shayne, ginny, huimin, shirlyn, yuxuan, yueyang, yusheng, hui leng, choon cheng, steffi, jason, chilli, xiangling... still got alot...
life still goes on..

No comments: