Tuesday, March 06, 2007

MOS MAKES ME MAD

ok, stop asking, i got posted to SAJC. it's not that i hate the sch or wat. i dun really have anything against the sch. even if i go tjc, i'll probably feels the same way, just not as bad. i'm actually quite depress. this is my blog, i DO NOT lie to my blog nor hide my feelings. today band outing, i just couldn't really enjoy myself. i feel very lost and unwanted. dunno why. and afraid of cuz. i dun really like going to new sch and meeting new ppl. i'm not a very sociable kinda person. tell u the truth, i use to be very scared of ppl. i dun talk to ppl and all. but now, grow up already so i must learn to face ppl. i'm scared. feeling down ande emo. from tml onwards, i'm officially not a victorian anymore. can't believe it, it was my dream. in all my notes and all that is the word " VJC". now i'm going to sajc. feels so weird. but i keep telling myself to put all that behind and look forward. work towards A levels. show ppl that i can do it. eh...wrong, i dun work hard to show others. but for God. yujie, look forward.... arg... today the vj ahband ppl kept saying vj stuff. and i sat there and felt like crying. o my, i sound emo again. forget it. today is just not my blogging day. i only blog because i'm afraid after school starts i'll be too busy to blog. hai nothing to say. dun wannna blog emo stuff. bye bye.

No comments: