Sunday, May 20, 2007

bitter-sweet

the past week was a particularly stressful one, wif campaigning and maths and chem test( i think i'm going to fail both! arg, anyone volunteering to help me tutuion?!) very stressful. shed a few tears. felt so wronged this week. whenever ppl accused me of doing some things i did not do, i won't say anything, i'll just keep it myself. because it's quite pointless rite?!! shouldn't u noe me well enough to realise that i'm not those kinda ppl. nvm. it's over anw, i'll live wif it. it was a horrid week. i'm starting doubt myself. i'm not even sure abt the whole council thing. no confidence of getting in. i think if i get in it is really by God's grace. everything is pilling up. PW, youth for causes... esp youth for causes, i'm very very stressed over it. it's so tough. i really hope everyone out there will support me in this charity event. it's real cool actually. it called (my idea!) CAUSEniture- funiture for a cause! it's a whole range of students designed furniture which will be auctioned. all of you out there who are interested in designing or purchasing furniture(big or small!) pls contact me! more details will be posted soon. but i think i'll visit alot of schools so there is a high chances of u seeing me. but this thing is really gigantic! so it driving me up the wall. but i hope to bring the handicap ppl and art to greater height. i really need as much support as possible!

even though the whole week is full of bad stuff, but you brought in the sweetness. thanks to you it wasn't that bad.

No comments: