Friday, May 04, 2007

Emo Elmo

i've decided i wan to be eml elmo today
yes, i think since this is MY blog, i have the Rights to do so
my dear nice GP teacher once said
blogs are for NARCISSISTIC EXHIBITONIST (i couldn't spell this word i had to do a google search for it)
yes, i'm one
i'm those kinda youth that only think of me, myself and I
that's why i blog
crap
this is a way for me to prevent myself from crying and self-mutilation
haha
today is EMO ELMO day
hooray
i don't remember being angry at anyone for a looonnng time anymore
pobably because my memory is failing me
i kept forgeting to be sad and angry
u must be wondering why i type this way?
it's for ur convinence
easier to read rite?
but this is MY blog why should i do it for YOUR convinence?!
anw, u noe what this world is full of people who want to be heard
but few who are willing to hear
that is why i seldom talk about what are the stuff inside me that are confusing me
but i just listen and let the people around me pour out their impt/unimpt stuff to me
i always feel that other need it more
so yujie talk less PLEASE listen more
i'll learn
ELMO! i'm feeling even worst now
anw, i HATE airheads, i dun understand why they have to skip the part of the brain
maybe that is how bimbos came about
i also dun understand why i have to be stuck with them
lucky me

No comments: