Saturday, October 27, 2007

Miss Goh

heh heh. cool right? i'm Miss Goh now. my work at the student care is fun and tiring. i'm not complaining. i love my job now. i get to influence the kids in alot of ways. i can feel that alot of kids in the student care need attention, i try to give each student in my P3 class individual attention. And i seriously thinks that a lot of times i really need to take note of every single action they make, because when they are naughty, there is often a valid reason behind it. i don't scold them unless they get out of hand. and i especially hates it when it is play time and my kids just stone there or make a mess out of the games they are playing for the 101 times. so i always try to make sure i give them things they like to do. God bless me with an observant heart and listening ear. He let me see that Ding Wei likes art, so i lent him a book call 'i can draw' for him to improve his skills. the kids also like to help out, when they see that you need their help, even with the smallest things, they are more than happy to help. it makes them feel important:) i implemented the "Angel Box" project, which all of them made their own box and i can put things in their boxes and they can put in mine or even give to each other. but if the kid is naughty i will confiscate it away from him for 3 days. gifts and notes from me seems to be something my kids look forward to. my job is getting tougher and tiring and at time even boring, i pray that God tell me what i can do to make things more interesting for the kids and if possible, let the kids learn to love one another instead to fighting whenever they get their chance to. i pray for more love and care for the kids and i also pray for more love and concern for my fellow college. thank God for what He has given me:)

No comments: