Tuesday, February 13, 2007

butter squid

today is my last day eating at thai pan enjoying the delicious thai pan fried rice, butter squid and tofu. because i'm officially not a victorian anymore unless someone gonna petition for my stay or the principal fall in love with me or i becomce a billionaire and bribe the sch to let me stay, but highly impossible of course. waha. but i was quite ok abt it, chin meng and yulan kept telling me that its ok to cry but seriously i'm over it le. no point crying rite?! no matter what i still cannot stay. tml is valentine's day and it's also my last day in vjc. just wan to enjoy myself. got lots of stuff to do tonight. but i'll finish all the presents man, even if it means not sleeping, i wanna thank alot of ppl. and i think my angel and mortal damn lucky. hahaha.
today was actually quite fun in school lor. chin and yulan came. den kept rying to help them blend in and hide. haha. they had to hide in the toilets in the morning. chin suad that he heard somebody shitting in the next cubicle. so funny lor!!! haha. i only went for one maths lecture today. haha. damn slack rite. but i cannot stay le mah and cannot be sc. so go crazy while i can rite. hari, chin, yu lan and i went to hari's econ lecture and paper msn through the whole thing. damn slack lor. i was also writing to my dear band angel/mortal who suddenly wrote me a letter. hey if u r reading rite pls remember to tag yea? and hope u like ur present tml. haha. i think the 4 of us together oso quite fun, alwyn should have come today. and thanks wenwen!!! o and yiting i hope u are well:) o thank to dear hari yulan n chin got free badge today! waha. o man i going to miss SC. i like some of the sc nominees man, like dominic, dilshab, wayn.... dun really remember their names. haha. but ya, hari i'll help with the nominee's night k?! i promise ya.
o tml v day how exciting! hope someone handsome will biao bai to me! haha. fine la. i noe it's impossible. but i dun mind spending v day with my friends. i dun wanna grow old so quickly man. i believe v day can be for good friends too. still got alot of stuff to say but gotta go prepare v day stuff. anw, did u notice i like to say o man?! haha sounds so funny and poser rite but too bad. haha. o man!!!!

No comments: