Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy Valentine's day to everyone but me

waha. now at home, stoning, depressing. today went to school only for maths tutorial and art lesson.actually i think mr ho is a good maths tutor, so sad that today will be like my last day learning frm him. how i wish i can stay lor. art was super slack we did nothing, just talking nonsense and all tt. i'm gonna miss mr tang and the art room big time!!! i didn't went for sc meeting today because i have officially withdrew and the i/c for nominee's night is officially hari. i'm very very sad to leave council, though i'm not officially part of it. very sad man...
well, today was ok though it's v day. i was happier giving out presents, i abosolutely love to give ppl gifts. gave hari a happy face ballon that says " HI I"M HARI FROM URSA. PLS VOTE ME INTO STUDENT COUNCIL" so cool rite, it's meant to help him campaign, that is like the last thing i can do for him. haha. too bad the lousy balloon was like hovering above the floor, hari looks more like he is walking a flying dog. hahahahaha. evryone pls vote for hari darmawan!!!!! then went my class for CT walkabout thing. i was quite sad when i saw them. haha. but i guess i must learn to " na de qi fang de xia". who noes rite i may get into my next school sc. hahaha. senior class came and i gave Hua Jia her present. haha i felt very happy. it's really ok that she couldn't get me anything, i understands. all i hop is for her leg to get well soon. when i was tallking to her i felt like crying because it's my last time seeing her and giving her stuff. i think she is a really nice person and one of my greatest regret of leaving vjc is not knowing her well. but she gave me a hug. awwwww.. so nice rite. i was a little shock because she was like jumping around on one leg. haha. i oso have this kinda experience before when i was in P6. i was on clutches for abt 3-4 weeks. quite an interesting experience. hua jia all the best in everything u do, ur angel will miss you:)
oh and receive a nice present from my angel melissa today. she is a really good cook. her cookies are yummy!!! and the cereal jar is totally cool!!! i'm very sad that i could not give her something better than the brownie. so sorry melissa!!! then i went canteen talked to clinton and hari. o man i'm going to miss clinton alot leh, though he so crap rite but he is a really good friend man. haha. pon econ and ate with him. haha. then gave a present to timt and jonathan foong, i think foong was quite surprise when my sis pass it to him. he muz have thought his secret admire-re gave it to him. waha. then i wnet to talk to both of them. we actually manage to have a normal conversation after so long. haha. couldn't find jonathan liang so didn't gave him his gift yet. wanted to go for geog but end up pon-ing it and sleeping in art room. i was like dead in the art room. totally tired. haha. by the time i woke up it was already 2.45. i miss my chance of giving to liang. sian.
then when outside band room to pass gifts to yu sheng, huileng and liang. but he so sian lor, ask him come out he dun wan. oi u think u so da pai ar.. i wan to give him personally oso cannot. anw, hope he likes it lah. i personally love it. because it's so nice n colourful, makes me happy when i see it. and yu sheng pass me this rose, but who is it from exactly ar? why the person dun pass to me personaly? it's my last day in vjc anw. ya but thanks whoever you are.
o forgot xingzhong, thank for the book!!! it's really nice. so sorry that i couldn't give ya something better. i'll spent my free time( which is like these 3 weeks) reading it. o and do tell me ur posting results k?! hope that u can stay in vjc, but go tjc oso not bad la, i maybe going there. haha.:)
think i'll be crashing sajc tml. and maybe mjc and tjc after new year. haha. ppl welcome me with open arms k. o but make sure u shave ur armpits. haha. o no, guys shouldn't shave their armpit lor, it's like one of the most gay thing. haha.
o and to that anynomus(shit, until now i still dunno how to spell the word, someone pls enlighten me, haha) who sms me, pls tell me who u r, dun be mean.

No comments: