Saturday, February 10, 2007

hang me please

i can't stand it anymore. i wan to die. i really wan to. i'm not talking to my family. i dunno wat to say to them. i disappoint them badly. i disappoint my classmates. i disappoint everyone. i'm sorry i'm so dumb n stupid.
dear wenwen, sorry i'm not staying in vj no matter what happens, no i'll not appeal. i dun wan to stay in band, i suck at what i play. i'm tone deaf. if i even see vjc i'll cry. i give up. i dun wan to go back to our class and see everyone trying to comfort me and say it's alright. nobody will understand. i love the student council. but i noe i will not be able to go back and continue to run for it. i'm a loser. i'm good at nothing. only a stupid school will accept me. if i'm a principal i'll not accept myself. wenwen, help me tell jeridyn and enid i really like them, they are one of the nicest ppl i'd seen arnd. tell leanne and rachel they should cont'd they jokes and laughter, they are really fun to have around. tell jessica she is one of the nicest nicest ppl i ever seen. if i stay in vjc she will have been one of my best fren. tell ms chia she is quite a cute teacher. tell chao yang even though he is dun really like me but i think he is actually quite nice. and you wenwen i really lke u, u r so cute and friendly n all that. i'll never enjoy my time in vjc as much without u. i'm sorry to say good bye. i'm sorry i couldn't say goodbye to all of you personally. i just cannot stand the pain of seeing all of you face to face again. o i forgot to congrat all of you for doing so well.....
i've been crying non stop since yesterday. o man i sound emo. but o no i'm crying again. shit. sorry if u r reading this pls stop reading. pls. i only blog because i got nobody to talk to. i don't dare to talk to anyone. i bet everyone is disappointed in me. i really cannot tell all of you how sorry i am. o no i don't feel like going out with QQ today but i dunno wat will happen if i stay at home. i know sonething bad wil happen.
o to zimu, thank you alot alot. u really are a v good brother. u really cares. thank you.
to my family: mum i'm sorry, i'm so dumb. to daddy, i'm sorry i embarress you. to yuhan, i'm sorry i cannot go to school with you anymore, i really wnt to thank you for encouraging me all the way when i'm in vj, if not i wun have anjoy my time there. to yu xuan, it wasn't youe fault, i'm the problem. to yu rou, i love you.
i hope life dun goes on.

No comments: