Friday, February 09, 2007

hang me pls...

ppl do me a favour, dun ask me how i did. i promise i will either kill u or bash u up. believe me i will.
i cannot go vjc le. my dream dashed. i dunno wat happened to me. maybe i was too dumb to realise i was dumb. yujie wake up la!!!! don't think u are so smart k!!! u are so stupid lor. haha. i sound very emo rite. ya i am. today i got so sad that i went off to hide. that moment i wish i had a penknife with me. it's my turn to act emo. i never cry so badly before. i dunno what went wrong. i think i'm just plain stupid. seriously. where am i going now? i'm not sure. anywhere is fine. yishun, serangoon, even poly.... they are not so bad actually. o man i think i'm damn mean and making alot of enemy. sorry ar, u can dun forgive me if u wan to. i noe i'm mean but i cannot do anything about it. just like the way i'm stupid, i oso cannot do anything about it. i'm really sorry to those ppl who call me and got a scolding from me. i'm really sorry to those who msg me but i never reply (almost all, even though there were those i wish to kill)
today i found out who are those who really care for me. those who stay by my side even when i cannot stop crying. thank you QQ, yulan, yingying, tingting,elaine, cally, huiying. if u all didn't accompany me today i wun be here typing. thank u QQ even though i noe u are oso v sad but u still gave me a shoulder to cry on. thank you yulan, i'm really happy for u. i shouldn't be so mean i should be happy for you. i'm really sorry that i couldn't let u go celebrate today. sorry. thank you hari, even though u dunno wat to say to me.
tell all of u a secret ar, even though i v sad rite and i act like i dun wan all of u rite, but i really wish all of you, girl or guy will give me a hug. it will make me feel much better. (even though it doesn't apply to all guys, i really hate some guys)
i'm not stepping into vjc le. i dun wan to appeal either because i dun wan to use band to stay. i'll miss vjc. i really love the school. but lucky for my house student nomineee u have one less competitor. and my house ppl dun even have to vote against me. i noe that there must be ppl who are happy that i did badly, well, good for u. tooo bad i cannot celebrate valentine's day le. no school to go to mah, so cannot celebrate valentine's day. wah seh....i'm damn sad. i wan to jump off my block. but hey i dun wan to make my mum sad. to my angel and mortal in vjc, i'm really sorry i think both of u are damn nice. i'll send gifts to both of you. to jessica, jeridyn, enid, wenwen, rachel and leanne. u all make my class life happy. i'll never forget all of ya. to marc the sc president, thanks i learn alot from you, dun worry i'll be a responsible person and get hari to take over my job, he is really responsible.
o i forgot to thanks my family, thank you and i'm really sorry for my mean-ness. i really cannot help it. i'm really sorry. i really am...
i think i'll go sajc with chin meng, we'll look quite nice in the uniform. i only go there because i like the uniform. at least i still have chin meng with me, not too lonely. life has to go on...

No comments: