Friday, May 25, 2007

9 goldfishes in a TANK

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
-i want to go backpacking when i'm old enough, i want to travel to all corners of the world!!!
-i don't ever want to cut my hair short since my bad experience with short hair a few years ago
-i don't sit on the green seats on the buses because they are for old people and i get really really irritated when i see young people sitting on them
-there are already a few times when i sleep all the way on my bus trips home and some stranger have to wake me up ( i'm always SOOOO embarrassed! and i notice they are all aunties which shows that aunties are nicer!!)
-i think make-up makes our skin worst so i avoid using them ( because my complexion is already bad enough)
-i want to have 3-4 kids, i think having kids is essential since Singapore is facing aging population( see! i never forget what mr joseph tam taught me!!)
-i think life is not about making money, so i don't really care whether my future job has a high pay or not, i just want to do something that makes my life worth it! ( yes yes, something along the artistic field where only the toughest survive)

7 THING I'M AFRAID OF:
-raisins!!!! ( i want to start an anti-raisin club! want to join?!)
-not getting enough sleep( i think i need 12hrs a day)
-not doing well for my studies( yes, yes, it's happening right now...)
-act cute and bitchy girls( they drive me up the wall)
-guys who are POSERS ( can't stand em, feels like whacking them on the head!)
-my secrets leaking out( well...i'm still thinking about what secrets i have....that one about the digging nose, balding head...)
-my husband(in the future la) balding( hahaha, big worry!!!!)

7 THINGS I LOVE:
-GOD!(He is my no. 1)
-my family( o~~~ so important to me)
-chocolate( yummy~~ favorite food)
-painting( even though i paint really slooooowly but i still love it!)
-AHBand( i miss it sooooo much, i have so much memories there)
-eating nice food( esp SUBWAY, always makes me feel uber happy after consumption)
-spending time with the people(family, friends and...) i love, i thing it's one of the most essential thing in the world

7 THINGS I SAY MOST:
-BOO
-jokes( self-proclaimed humorous ones)
-is it?!!
-really?!?!?
-cool~~
-shuai ge(a.k.a cute guys)
-(i think i spend most of the time stoning)

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
-Jerry yan( one of my favourite person! i want to get to noe him better!)
-mr willly lee( haha, i wonder what he will say...)
-yuhan( i bet she'll say something funny!)
-mr william hung( haha, i wonder what happened to him~)
-rapanzel( i want to noe her secret about how she keeps her hair so long yet so lovely!)
-ben and jerry( i want to noe their secrets about how they make their ice creams so lovely)
-YOU! ( since you noe random stuff about me, it's only fair that i noe about yours rite?! waha)


randomly ended-----credits kenn

No comments: