Wednesday, May 23, 2007

YUMMY YUMMY

I think i'm doing the impossible, but sooo many people are encouraging me on. i don't want to disappoint them. I think God understands my worries and He sent all these people to encourage and assure me. Ms Chan was really nice to me about the whole thing i really appreciates her alot. Today i heard that there is a 4 days council camp from 4-7 June and lots of rehearsal for our commendation in the 4th week. I was so so worried, because that leaves me with zero time to study. I was a little emotionally unstable the whole day and a little pressure will send me crying. But i told myself i could do it, start now, there will be time. focus on my chem and maths, pray for wisdom, God will guide me.
I think the council teacher was a little mean today, i told her my problem and she said you are a student council, you should noe how to manage your own time, she didn't realise how ridiculous it sounded. how to manage your time when you don't even have it? It makes me wonder if i made a right choice in joining. I have to give up rock climbing for sc, i wonder if it's worth it. nvm, i don't plan my life, God does, i just follow the plan. it will work out.
i'm going to study hard now, treasure all the time i have. nothing but study, study and study...

No comments: