Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i love ah fu kor kor!!!!

thanks alot to ah fu for helping me do this blogskin! i like it! at least now nobody will have the same blogskin as me. it's a photo of my messy table just in case you can't tell. haha.thanks a million to ah fu!!! i allow you to get the golden membership of the horny club k?!
anw i was looking through my photos on my com today to pick out some. then it brought back alot of memories. i seriously like the 30yh council and treasure them even though none of them may ever read this or know. i really worked hard in some areas for it. but now it's kinda hard to go back...hai...
oh and i miss so many of my friends. read jeri's blog today, felt quite bad. like i wasn't caring enough for her. i really want to let alot of my friends know how much i treasure them, but it's just so hard to meet up and find time to talk. ok maybe i shall make September the SHOW YOUR FRIENDS YOU LOVE THEM MONTH. haha. ok let's try. yea!
study hard but don't be so stress k?!<3

No comments: