Thursday, August 16, 2007

yujie: trying to act cool; still not cool

ello ello
i'm updating abt me today
currently: sick, half my face puffed up, looks weird, gum infection, and feeling a little feverish
recently: left school, now working at southeast CDC, doing boring but quite important stuff [zhang tingting can you pls come an wotk with me?!?! i'm booored]
intent to: go temasek poly, visual comm; become a cooler person; build stronger relationship with God, oh...get a new wardrobe [some help here]
wat i just did: preparing for saturday's combine cell (all of you better go, i put in alot of effort!} did halfway, feeling sick so went blog hopping, found this COOL designer's blog, she is what i want to be, ok, fine, my role model lah
wat i'm thinking of doing: should i change to livejournal?! i think it's more fun over there; ok, i wanted to open a online shop and i'm nowhere closer to opening it; STOP BEING LAZY
realisation: i'm a ----> pig; i must start being myself(who is myself anw?!)
who i miss very badly: jody, zimu, li hui, sharlyn, calista, sam, art class!!, ms chan, yulan, qiqin, weitheng,elaine,yining,zhangting, ahband sec 4 batch, chinmeng, shaun, alwyn...
i should get: a new wardrobe; someone to style my hair; an alarm clock!!!!!
hello, study hard 104days left to freedom, oh I'm soo excited for you! you're going Taiwan!!!

No comments: