Monday, July 16, 2007

ITALY part 1

the stone-like ice cream. wahaha.
cute guy in Verona resturant
1 euros=$2+=one plate of chicken rice, cost of toilet entrance
the duomo of venice!
on our way to venice!!! on a taxi(boat)
sleeping with (beside) an italian man! so exciting~~~[actually i only lie there for 20sec and jump up after the photo was taken! wahahahahaha]
this thing is not a statue, but a real human being! anw i took a photo of him without permisson n without giving him $$, glad that he didn't kill me!
oh my dear romeo, you're so cute~~~~
romeo, romeo, where art thou romeo?
do you realise how small it is?!?!?!

the doumo (cathedral of milan)
one, two three, say DOUMO!!!!!!!
my first gelato in italy~~~~~mamamia
my horrendous first dinner in italy left us(esp. me) crying...sob sob. ALL seafood!!!!!!!YUCK!!!!!


my first breakfast. little did i knew that it's the exact copy of the breakfasts to come.
isn't this the cutest?! italy really have alot of weird stuff! haha
our only difference is the amount of fabric we have on our bodies! haha
the first museum we went to shoing renessaunce works, use to be an acadamy
our first meal-----chinese food! yuck spare me! it taste just like our mixed veg rice, just that it's WORST!
pasteries in milan! i got that one with the smiley face! my only piece of pastry in italy. arg...



my first plane food got me so excited! [i got so tired of it later that i never even take photo of it. lol.]
thailand airport with uncle kenneth!!!
such a beautful sight! [taken fron plane]
dawn on the plane
milan's airport[shhhh i'm not suppose to take photo here!]




No comments: